Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 260

Day 260

Young Love - While I was in Arkansas, Aunt Beth was talking girls with Drew and he told her all about the love of his life; Aliya.  He stopped what he was doing and decided to make her a special Valentine.  It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.  This photo does not do it justice.  It is tied closed with a ribbon and there is a heart shaped straw attached to it.  He has little springs made out of paper and glued conversation hearts on to the top of those.  Then he taped a bag full of goodies onto the front.  He was so proud and sincere about it.  On Valentine’s night I took him to deliver his card.  Of course he had to knock and run to make it more exciting.  From what I hear it made her night! My little boy is growing up.

2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

that is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen. I would LOVE to get a Valentines like that!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! I love that he has a little crush and that the little girl loved it. So sweet!